Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Goodbye Blogger and Hello Wordpress



For 3 years I have faithfully loved Blogging Through the Fourth Dimension here on Blogger and yet I have come to a point where I need a little more out of my platform to make it more user friendly.  So today I made the switch to Wordpress.

So if you are here, please consider subscribing to my Wordpress blog now.  It is still me and my thoughts.  Still me and my honesty.  It is still me and my hopefully decent ideas, just on Wordpress.

And while I successfully was able to transfer my domain name, my victory dance was short-lived as  I have run into complications, therefore my website is now www.pernillesripp.com - however, www.pernillerippp.com should also take you where you need to go.

I hope to see you on Wordpress.

1 comments:

Tejesh Mehta said...

Hey there, I found your blog very informative and helpful. I've read almost all your blog posts and would really love to read more of it. I suggest you also syndicate your blog on popular sites like http://ManagementParadise.com where you will find millions of like minded people as a ready audience. Keep Blogging. Cheers!

 

Copyright © 2010 Blogging through the Fourth Dimension | Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Free PSD Design by Amuki