|My old student questionnaire|
Here is a link to the Google Doc - feel free to make a copy and make it your own.
Here are just the questions (for the actual survey go to the link) that I will be using that first week of school to get to know the kids better.
- What are the three most important things I should know about you?
- What are things you are really good at?
- What are you most proud of?
- What is the favorite thing you did this summer?
- What have you most loved learning (even if not in school)? Why?
- What’s your favorite thing to do when you’re not in school?
- What is the best book or books you have ever read?
- What do you want to learn HOW to do?
- I think 5th grade will be....
- What do you love about school?
- What do you not like about school?
- I work best in a classroom that is....
- Some things I really want to to work on this year in 5th grade are....
- What are things you cannot wait to do this year?
- I learn best when the teacher is....
- What do you know about Mrs. Ripp?